2022 Upcoming Events:
Dining with Diabetes Classes
Dates: October 5, 2022
October 12, 2022
October 19, 2022
October 26, 2002
Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Location: Licking Memorial Hospital 1320 W Main St Newark
Click Here for more information
Licking County Community Center is pleased to partner with the Ohio State Extension Service to offer their Mind, Body, Soul Classes to the LCCC.
- 1/19/22 Nature and Human Health: Making the Connection
- 2/16/22 60 Seconds Stress Busters...For Your Heart and Mind (American Heart Month)
- 3/16/22 Cooking Demo and Eating Healthy for the Silver Years ( National Nutrition Month)
- 4/20/22 The Blue Zone: The Secret to Living Longer, Happy Lives
- 5/18/22 Aging and Falls Prevention (National Senior Month)
- 6/15/22 When In Rome...What to Eat While on Vacation
- 7/20/22 Just Can It!
- 8/17/22 What's Your Jam?
- 9/21/22 Introduction to Gluten Free Eating
- 10/19/22 Nature and Nutrition
- 11/16/22 Cooking Demo: Take Charge of Your Diabetes
- 12/21/22 Gifts in a Jar (make & take)
Click Here to learn more.
Food Preservation Workshops
Food Preservation 2022 Series:
Join us from 4-5 p.m. EST to learn about perserving foods.
Register at: https://go.osu.edu/2022foodpreservationwebinarseries
Visit our Food Preservation page to see upcoming events and resources.
- May 3: Asparagus and Peas
- May 17: Berries and Strawberries
- May 31: Onions and Herbs
- June 14: Greens
- June 28: Beans
- July 26: Peaches
- August 9: Corn
- August 23: Melon
- September 6: Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, and Cauliflower
- September 20: Potatoes