- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of Agriculture Farm Programs
- Ohio Department of Agriculture
- National Education Center for Agricultureal Safety (NECAS)
- Ohio Christmas Tree Association
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources - information about forestry, wildlife, hunting, boating, state parks, and mineral, oil and gas resources
- Natural Resource Conservation Service (USDA-NRCS) - provides financial and technical assistance to conservation efforts in forests, on farms, and ranches
- Licking County Soil and Water Conservation District - promotes conservation of natural resources through local leadership, education and technical assistance
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- East Central Ohio Beekeepers
- OSU Bee Lab - A program dedicated to research and outreach on topics related to honey bees and wild bees (including info on the Ohio Pollinator Habitat Initiative).
Crops and Horticulture
- Farmdoc (University of Illinois)
- Buckeye Turf
- C.O.R.N Newsletter - A summary of crop observations, related information, and appropriate recommendations for Ohio Crop Producers and Industry.
- Horticulture and Crop Science
- Ohio Crop Performance Trials - Results
- Ohio Enterprise Budgets Home Page
- Ohio Farm Custom Rates
- Ohio Floriculture Online
- Ohio Grape Web
- OSU Agronomy Team
- OSU Forage Team
- OSU South Centers - Your linkd to Horticulture, Aquaculture, Business, Soil & BioEnergy, Endeavor Center, and Marketing
Garden, Yard, and Woodland Management
- Buckeye Yard and Garden onLine newsletter
- Master Gardener Program News and Information
- Ohio Woodland Stewards - Your link to current programs and newsletters.
- Muskingum River Woodland Interest Group
General Farm Management
- Farm Science Review
- Farmland Preservation - What Every Licking County Landowner Should Know!
- Establishing a Fair Pasture Rental Rate
- AgLease 101 - Ag Lease 101 helps both land owners and land operators learn about alternative lease arrangements and includes sample written lease agreements for several alternatives. Ag Lease 101 was created by and is maintained by the North Central Farm Management Extension Committee.
- Ohio Ag Manager newsletter
- Ohio Custom Farm Rates
- OSU Extension Agricultural Safety & Health
- OSU Farm Management Resources - Cropland Values and Cash Rents, Custom Rates, Machinery Costs for Ohio, Enterprise Budgets and more...
- USDA Census of Agriculture
- OSU Extension Ohioline - Farm Fact Sheet Series
- OSU Beef Team and the Ohio BEEF Cattle newsletter
- OSU Dairy Team and the Buckeye Dairy News
- OSU Poultry Team and Events
- ANSCI Department of Animal Sciences
- OSU Sheep Team
- Licking County Cattlemen's Association
- Ohio Pork Industry Center
- Ohio Sheep Improvement Association
- USDA National Farmers Market Directory
- Ohio Foodshed is your one-stop source for information about local food in Appalachian Ohio.
- Ohio MarketMaker - MarketMaker is a national network of states that connect farmers and fishermen with food retailers, grocery stores, processors, caterers, chefs, and consumers.
- Find farms in and around Ohio that sell directly to the public through local farmers' markets, CSA's, and on-farm sales, visit Ohio Ecological Food and Farm’s (OEFFA) Good Earth Guide.
Pest Management and Entomology
- Ohio Integrated Pest Management
- OSU Weed Management
- OSU VegNet - The VegNet website and newsletter are the premier outlet for pest management and production information on vegetables in Ohio, and is supported by knowledgeable and experienced specialist's and Extension educators in the areas of entomology, horticulturre, weed science, and plant pathology.
- Emerald Ash Borer Information Network Website
- Pesticide Applicator Education and Licensing
- Agronomic Crop Disease Series
- Landscape, Crop, and Household Pest Series
- OSU Bee Lab
Taxes, Laws, and Marketing
- OSU Agricultural Law and Taxation Blog
- Direct Marketing - Are you selling food products? Get MarketReady! MarketReady is an educational program that prepares food producers to sell directly to consumers and wholesale buyers, including grocery stores, restaurants and institutions.
- Farm Bill Toolbox
- OSU Extension Agricultural Law & Taxation - Here you can find information on Ohio Fence Line Law, Oil and Gas Law, Property Law, and more...
- OARDC Weather System - Custom Growing Degree Calculations, Historial Records, Instrumentation